× Members

ESA form to fill in again. Advice

More
8 years 2 months ago #154264 by marieukxx
Replied by marieukxx on topic ESA form to fill in again. Advice
I've been on ESA for like 7 years and always passed. I usually write just on the form but this time I am going into way more detail and depth and history of the start of my problems. I'm scared if I will mess up this form this time.

My anxiety is at such a high right now and I have been panicking all day about this.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #154699 by marieukxx
I'm sure I read about this somewhere before but what should I do if all my addional information is too big to fit in the return envelope? I bought a big brown one. Is it ok to just write the address on that? I know I will have to pay postage. Also should I send it recorded? Is there someone who signs for this mail?

Oh and this form has smaller boxes than the last forms I have had. I have large handwriting and can't fir any answers into the boxes provided!!! So I have had to write it all out on separate sheets.

• bro58
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #154722 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic ESA form to fill in again. Advice

Marie wrote: I'm sure I read about this somewhere before but what should I do if all my addional information is too big to fit in the return envelope? I bought a big brown one. Is it ok to just write the address on that? I know I will have to pay postage. Also should I send it recorded? Is there someone who signs for this mail?

Oh and this form has smaller boxes than the last forms I have had. I have large handwriting and can't fir any answers into the boxes provided!!! So I have had to write it all out on separate sheets.

Hi M,

"I'm sure I read about this somewhere before but what should I do if all my addional information is too big to fit in the return envelope? I bought a big brown one. Is it ok to just write the address on that?"

Yes, as long as you use the exact address as written on the pre-paid envelope provided.

You probably read it in this FAQ : ESA50 too big for the envelope that I gave you in my first response to you : Here.

Also should I send it recorded? Is there someone who signs for this mail?"

Yes, and Yes, as reiterated in the other FAQ that I provided for you : Sending Documents to the DWP, ATOS, Capita or Maximus. in the same post.

"Oh and this form has smaller boxes than the last forms I have had. I have large handwriting and can't fir any answers into the boxes provided!!! So I have had to write it all out on separate sheets."

Yes, the text boxes on the most current ESA50 are smaller, again another FAQ that I provided previously : Using The PDF Version Of The ESA50 Questionnaire gives advice on continuing on extra A4 pages, if necessary.

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by bro58.

More
8 years 1 month ago #154754 by marieukxx
Thank you, I knew I had seen it somewhere but I have a bad memory. Thanks so much
The following user(s) said Thank You: bro58

More
8 years 1 month ago #155585 by marieukxx
I sent the form back yesterday via first class recorded and it was signed for today. I used the guide here this time and I am hoping to get into the support group for the first time in 7 years in the WRAG.

I will let you know how I get on.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bro58, slugsta

More
7 years 10 months ago #162975 by marieukxx
I just wanted to post an update on this. So for about 7 years now I have been on ESA and always been placed in the WRA Group. I had another reassessment and decided to sign up and follow the guide here and today I received a letter to say I have been placed in the Support Group!!!!

Thanks so so much guys.

To anyone thinking of paying to sign up to the group and for the detailed guides I would say honestly do not hesitate. It's well worth the money. Thanks for all your support guys.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris