× Members

ESA85A

More
8 years 2 months ago #154135 by seabass
ESA85A was created by seabass
Hi,

I am in the support group, and at present am being re-assessed, currently filling in yet another ESA50. In supplying additional information to help my claim, I was wondering if it's worth including a copy of my last ESA85A, which states the various reasons I was kept in the support group nearly 3 years ago, as there has been no change in my conditions. Might this be seen as being provocative or even slightly "threatening"?

Regards, Seabass.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #154149 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA85A

seabass wrote: Hi,

I am in the support group, and at present am being re-assessed, currently filling in yet another ESA50. In supplying additional information to help my claim, I was wondering if it's worth including a copy of my last ESA85A, which states the various reasons I was kept in the support group nearly 3 years ago, as there has been no change in my conditions. Might this be seen as being provocative or even slightly "threatening"?

Regards, Seabass.

There's no reason why you can't but it's unlikely that much weight will be paid to a three year old report unless you can show that your conditions have not changed or have deteriorated. The exception to this will be if you qualified under Regulation 35 in which case you must supply up to date information of your issues to have any chance of re-qualifying through this route.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.