× Members

Buried Alive!

More
8 years 1 month ago #154180 by unBat412Fd
Buried Alive! was created by unBat412Fd
Hello. Really struggling with this form. Suffer from mental health problems. Made mistake of letting CAB fill it in for me. Her writing is unreadable so I had to try ink over it best way I could. Saw her at my gp surgery. Was in excruciating pain in back and hips cos was sitting all that time and couldn't explain my difficulties well. And anxiety through the roof. Took 90 mins. Took me 2 days to calm down cos don't leave house very often. Doctor has written letter, it is worthless, doesn't explain my physical and mental problems well at all and has missed off my most important ones. Although he has recommended a home visit. Mental health services here are rubbish to say the least. Not eating or sleeping and drinking again after 8 years of abstinence, and contemplating suicide.
Moved here 2 years ago from area with best poss mental health service and top notch doctor. Still have all the reports gp letters etc, do you think it advisable to send those letters instead? Although they three years old they are still relevant to me today. Those reports say severe depression anxiety, whereas this gp has put low mood. How is it low mood when I am suicidal?
Finally the form is a complete mess tippex used all over and have had to even cover up some of it with paper and rewrite it. And it in my handwriting and NOT block capitals. Where do I stand requesting another form? It gotta be sent in by 23rd.
Sorry for babble, no one to help me. Am in support group due to lots of help from CAB and legal aid where I lived before. Gone from 100% help to 0.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #154188 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Buried Alive!

Porthole Pete wrote: Hello. Really struggling with this form. Suffer from mental health problems. Made mistake of letting CAB fill it in for me. Her writing is unreadable so I had to try ink over it best way I could. Saw her at my gp surgery. Was in excruciating pain in back and hips cos was sitting all that time and couldn't explain my difficulties well. And anxiety through the roof. Took 90 mins. Took me 2 days to calm down cos don't leave house very often. Doctor has written letter, it is worthless, doesn't explain my physical and mental problems well at all and has missed off my most important ones. Although he has recommended a home visit. Mental health services here are rubbish to say the least. Not eating or sleeping and drinking again after 8 years of abstinence, and contemplating suicide.
Moved here 2 years ago from area with best poss mental health service and top notch doctor. Still have all the reports gp letters etc, do you think it advisable to send those letters instead? Although they three years old they are still relevant to me today. Those reports say severe depression anxiety, whereas this gp has put low mood. How is it low mood when I am suicidal?
Finally the form is a complete mess tippex used all over and have had to even cover up some of it with paper and rewrite it. And it in my handwriting and NOT block capitals. Where do I stand requesting another form? It gotta be sent in by 23rd.
Sorry for babble, no one to help me. Am in support group due to lots of help from CAB and legal aid where I lived before. Gone from 100% help to 0.

Hi PP,

Welcome to Benefits and Work :)

Nowhere in your post do you say "What" form you are talking about.

I see that you mention Support Group at the very end of your post.

If it is an ESA50, you can do this afresh by : Using The PDF Version Of The ESA50 Questionnaire

Whilst referring to the guides on this page, 2nd & 3rd links down :

ESA Claims Guides

See also :

How long do I have to complete the ESA50?

ESA50 too big for the envelope

&

Sending Documents to the DWP or Maximus. (aka CHDA, aka HAAS.)

You may also find This Post helpful as well.

If it is The PIP 2 Form for PIP, there is no interactive PDF version, but you could contact PIP informing them of your problem.

They can offer 2 week extensions to the return deadline date for the PIP 2 Form and they might be able to send you a new PIP 2.

PIP Helpline :

Telephone: 0345 850 3322
Textphone: 0345 601 6677
Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm

See also : PIP Claims Guide. (2nd Link down the page)

How The PIP Points Scoring System Works.

PIP Self Test

This Post in our Spotlight Area at the top of The forum.

For ESA or PIP you can use older evidence but you would have to make it clear that your limitations have not diminished since the date of the evidence.

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by bro58.

More
8 years 1 month ago #154193 by unBat412Fd
Replied by unBat412Fd on topic Buried Alive!
So very grateful for your reply Bro. And sorry for the babble earlier. Very little sleep last night. Yes I realised after posting my topic that I'd not stated it was esa50. So sorry! Thanx for advice about the PDF version. I will look into it now. Am not brilliant at doing much online but will give it a try.
What would we do without you?
Anyone out there reading this please use the guides if you can. Don't make my mistake, I printed them off, read and underlined all sorts relevant to myself but because the anxiety got so overwhelming I let someone else who does not know me fill the form in.

• bro58
8 years 1 month ago #154196 by bro58

Porthole Pete wrote: So very grateful for your reply Bro. And sorry for the babble earlier. Very little sleep last night. Yes I realised after posting my topic that I'd not stated it was esa50. So sorry! Thanx for advice about the PDF version. I will look into it now. Am not brilliant at doing much online but will give it a try.
What would we do without you?
Anyone out there reading this please use the guides if you can. Don't make my mistake, I printed them off, read and underlined all sorts relevant to myself but because the anxiety got so overwhelming I let someone else who does not know me fill the form in.

O.K. PP !!! :)

If you have any further ESA related queries please pose them here and we will try to help !

You should Bookmark/Favourite this page in your Internet Browser now.

That way you can return to this topic easily to pose any further queries that you may have by replying to the topic.

See : This Topic also !

Thanks in anticipation of your future co-operation in keeping all your ESA related queries to this topic ! :)

bro58

More
8 years 1 month ago #154201 by unBat412Fd
Replied by unBat412Fd on topic Buried Alive!
Hello bro, found the pdf. for esa 50, can I just print it off and fill it in, or has it got to be filled in using keyboard/typed only? not sure if that makes sense. cant understand all this about adobe reader stuff.

• bro58
8 years 1 month ago #154202 by bro58

Porthole Pete wrote: Hello bro, found the pdf. for esa 50, can I just print it off and fill it in, or has it got to be filled in using keyboard/typed only? not sure if that makes sense. cant understand all this about adobe reader stuff.

Hi PP,

You first have to download and save it to your P.C. !

If you can read it, you must have Adobe, etc.

Once you have it saved, you can then either print it off blank and fill it in by hand with Capital letters using a black ink pen.

Or you can type your answers into the the form on your keyboard, and save and edit any changes as you go along.

Once finished, you can then print off the final version and post it !

bro58

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.