× Members

Support group

More
8 years 2 months ago #154181 by Sparky
Support group was created by Sparky
Hi all
I have been in the Support group for around three years now and have received a capability for
work questionnaire , I have failed this in with as much information and evedence I have .
My Question is that once you are in the support group what are chances of remaining in this group if your condition has not improved at all , also I have pip's for two years and after this time is up do I have to go for another assessment or is it another questionnaire form to fill in .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 2 months ago #154200 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Support group
Hi,

Welcome to Benefits and Work Forum :)

If your forum name is also your real name, you may wish to change it to maintain some anonymity.

This can be done quite easily by following the instructions in this FAQ :

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

Reassessment of ESA and PIP are carried out in the same way as initial assessments.

So, you fill in the same forms, and there is just as much chance as you having to take part in a face to face as there was with your first assessment.

i.e. If you provide enough evidence for them to carry out a paper based assessment, there may be no need for a face to face

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.