× Members

DLA to PiP assesment dates -London Postcodes

More
8 years 2 months ago #154267 by heartandmind
DLA to PiP assesment dates -London Postcodes was created by heartandmind
Hi there,

I have heard that people who live in London, will go last in the Uk postcode system and that assessments for them will start in 2017 with the to attempt to complete by the end of September 2017.

This is supposed to be in the DWP's own literature, however I have not been able to source this.

I wonder if anyone has heard or seen anything on this?

Thank you,
heartandmind

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #154271 by Gordon

heartandmind wrote: Hi there,

I have heard that people who live in London, will go last in the Uk postcode system and that assessments for them will start in 2017 with the to attempt to complete by the end of September 2017.

This is supposed to be in the DWP's own literature, however I have not been able to source this.

I wonder if anyone has heard or seen anything on this?

Thank you,
heartandmind

I'm not sure where you have heard/read this but it is incorrect.

All areas of the UK mainland are now active for PIP transfers, there haven't been transfers based on postcodes since the middle of last year and we most certainly have members in London who have and are going through the process.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 2 months ago #154272 by heartandmind
Replied by heartandmind on topic DLA to PiP assesment dates -London Postcodes
Thank you. Great to be able to check things out here.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris