× Members

Benefits uprating letters 2016

More
8 years 2 months ago #154326 by Idonia
Benefits uprating letters 2016 was created by Idonia
Hi,

Just a quick query - I'm rather concerned that I haven't had a benefits uprating letter for either ESA or PIP yet. I normally receive them mid-Feb. I know that benefits aren't going to be increased this year, and I was wondering if that might be the reason I've not had either of these letters yet? I really don't want to have to phone anyone about it because I just can't cope with phone calls.

Many thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #154381 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Benefits uprating letters 2016
Hi Idonia,

Yes, the uprating letters are late this year, they seem to be trickling out slowly.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Idonia

More
8 years 1 month ago #154397 by lesley
Replied by lesley on topic Benefits uprating letters 2016
Still not received my DLA uprating. Would normally be very worried indeed and having panic attacks, but thanks to this forum and all who contribute to it, feel less alone. Thanks everyone.

More
8 years 1 month ago #154403 by Jeanette
Replied by Jeanette on topic Benefits uprating letters 2016
I haven't received one either. My three years are up, although I don't remember my initial transfer letter from IB to ESA having any time frame on it, but I don't want to risk ringing them and reminding them I'm here either. Am just waiting it out.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.