× Members

head and neck disection side effects

• tracey
  • Topic Author
8 years 1 month ago #154409 by tracey
head and neck disection side effects was created by tracey
I am trying to find any information i am currently on indefinate but when it comes to going over to pip i have had head and neck disection which i had 6 years ago i have a disability to my head and neck i have chronic fatigue chronic pain daily i am on 3 lots of pain killers daily my side effects are from chemo and radiotherapy and head disection which as given me limited movement i cant no longer lift my arm my mum is my carer the fatigue and chronic pain its also effected my eating processing processing is also a problem i have been trying to find information on if anyone currently claims pip and for this particular area after cancer nothing else can be done for me i have had to give up my job and the chronic fatigue pain i am having to change my whole life style sorry to go on hope anyone can advise on this i want to be honest and put over what my daily life is like as i am still going through depression anxiety getting over how cancer has taken away my independence and left me with a disability i never dreamed i would end up like sorry to be emotional

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #154425 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic head and neck disection side effects

tracey wrote: I am trying to find any information i am currently on indefinate but when it comes to going over to pip i have had head and neck disection which i had 6 years ago i have a disability to my head and neck i have chronic fatigue chronic pain daily i am on 3 lots of pain killers daily my side effects are from chemo and radiotherapy and head disection which as given me limited movement i cant no longer lift my arm my mum is my carer the fatigue and chronic pain its also effected my eating processing processing is also a problem i have been trying to find information on if anyone currently claims pip and for this particular area after cancer nothing else can be done for me i have had to give up my job and the chronic fatigue pain i am having to change my whole life style sorry to go on hope anyone can advise on this i want to be honest and put over what my daily life is like as i am still going through depression anxiety getting over how cancer has taken away my independence and left me with a disability i never dreamed i would end up like sorry to be emotional

Hi t,

Welcome to Benefits and Work :)

You need to take on-board that qualification for PIP is totally different to qualifying for DLA.

With PIP, you will need to show that the limitations that you suffer as a result of your medical conditions/disabilities score you enough points under the appropriate Descriptors of the applicable Activities : How The PIP Points Scoring System Works.

Have a read through the information from the blue links provided in this post, then come back to us if you have any further queries.

We will try our best to help ! :)

This Post in our Spotlight Area at the top of The forum.

PIP Self Test

PIP Claims Guide. (2nd Link down the page)

You should Bookmark/Favourite this page in your Internet Browser now.

That way you can return to this topic easily to pose any further queries that you may have by replying to the topic.

See : This Topic also !

Thanks in anticipation of your future co-operation in keeping all your PIP related queries to this topic ! :)

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.