× Members

does a life line count as monitoring a health cond

More
8 years 1 month ago #154436 by ethel p
just received esa review 2 wks ago (support group for lung failure 38 per cent left rheumatoid arthritis incurable non transplantable power wheelchair 24/7). multiple other issues anyphylaxis epi pen sjorgrens etc . 18 months after I was transfered from sda.thought that was a headache but along side this which I am trying to complete
Today the new transfer from dla to pip. Double whammy As my motobility adapted car lease is due to expire I cannot renew as it is a 4 month turn around stuck. will be house bound till decision made about 6/8 weeks after lease expiry date well onwards and upwards
question is on monitoring health for pip, my life line is instructed if I don't speak if its activated they call an ambulance first before family as I have breathing spasms and have passed out before would this count as someone monitoring health. Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #154467 by Gordon

ethel p wrote: just received esa review 2 wks ago (support group for lung failure 38 per cent left rheumatoid arthritis incurable non transplantable power wheelchair 24/7). multiple other issues anyphylaxis epi pen sjorgrens etc . 18 months after I was transfered from sda.thought that was a headache but along side this which I am trying to complete
Today the new transfer from dla to pip. Double whammy As my motobility adapted car lease is due to expire I cannot renew as it is a 4 month turn around stuck. will be house bound till decision made about 6/8 weeks after lease expiry date well onwards and upwards
question is on monitoring health for pip, my life line is instructed if I don't speak if its activated they call an ambulance first before family as I have breathing spasms and have passed out before would this count as someone monitoring health. Thanks

You can certainly argue that it is, but I suspect that they will only count the time where someone Is actually monitoring you and waiting for you to speak, I would be very surprised if a longer period was accepted, but it could be down to how you explain how it works.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: ethel p

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.