× Members

GP sent form by Maximus

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #154503 by old smokie
GP sent form by Maximus was created by old smokie
I am new to the forum and this is my first question :)

I recently filled in an ESA form, sent it back on the 9th February this year, Maximus then sent my GP a form to fill in and return, GP returned the form on the 9th March, does anybody have a copy of this form. Are you able to get a copy of the form from either your GP or Maximus

Maximus have told me that it may take upwards of 13 weeks before a decision is made, is this the norm.

any advice or help appreciated :)
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #154504 by
Replied by on topic GP sent form by Maximus

old smokie wrote: I am new to the forum and this is my first question :)

I recently filled in an ESA form, sent it back on the 9th February this year, Maximus then sent my GP a form to fill in and return, GP returned the form on the 9th March, does anybody have a copy of this form. Are you able to get a copy of the form from either your GP or Maximus

Maximus have told me that it may take upwards of 13 weeks before a decision is made, is this the norm.

any advice or help appreciated :)

Hi os,

Welcome to Benefits and Work Forum :)

It will be an ESA113 Questionnaire !!

See : This Post from earlier on today where there is a download link to The ESA113 !!

You should Bookmark/Favourite this page in your Internet Browser now.

That way you can return to this topic easily to pose any further queries that you may have by replying to the topic.

See : This Topic also !

Thanks in anticipation of your future co-operation in keeping all your ESA related queries to this topic ! :)

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by .

More
8 years 1 month ago #154614 by old smokie
Replied by old smokie on topic GP sent form by Maximus
thanks for the reply
The following user(s) said Thank You:

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.