× Members

dwp change of bank details

More
8 years 1 month ago #154592 by robm
dwp change of bank details was created by robm
please can you tell what the process is in relation to changing my bank details with the dwp l get ESA support and pip do l phone them or write to them with said details ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #154593 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic dwp change of bank details

robm wrote: please can you tell what the process is in relation to changing my bank details with the dwp l get ESA support and pip do l phone them or write to them with said details ?

Hi rm,

Simply write a short letter to both ESA and PIP using the address of The DWP Benefits Office/Centre on your most recent ESA and PIP letters informing them that you have changed bank accounts whilst also providing the new bank account details :

Sending Documents to the DWP

If you are in a hurry, you could ring ESA and PIP but you should still back the phone call up in writing as suggested.

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by bro58.

More
8 years 1 month ago #154594 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic dwp change of bank details

robm wrote: please can you tell what the process is in relation to changing my bank details with the dwp l get ESA support and pip do l phone them or write to them with said details ?

Bizarrely you may be able to do it over the phone but I would write to them with the information. You need to contact both the ESA and PIP departments as the benefits are paid using different computer systems.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: April, robm

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris