× Members

Electronic PIP application form?

More
8 years 2 months ago #154624 by fruitloop
Electronic PIP application form? was created by fruitloop
Hi - Does anyone know if we can complete the PIP application in an electronic format? Or can I print out my answers and stick them into the boxes on the paper form? Thanks :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 2 months ago #154629 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Electronic PIP application form?

fruitloop wrote: Hi - Does anyone know if we can complete the PIP application in an electronic format? Or can I print out my answers and stick them into the boxes on the paper form? Thanks :)

Hi fl,

Welcome to Benefits and Work Forum :)

I am afraid that there is no PDF Interactive version of The PIP 2 Form !

This is mainly due to the fact that The PIP 2 Form that you will receive through the post has a unique Barcode on it that directly ties the form to your individual PIP claim.

Therefore, only that PIP 2 can be used.

However, to ease time constraints due to any deadlines given once you start the process, you could download and save the Specimen PIP 2 Form from the link below, and make a start now :

Specimen PIP 2 "How your Disability affects You" Form.

Or

Sample PIP 2 Form.

Remember, the PIP 2 Form that you eventually receive through the post Must be the one returned to The DWP.

There is nothing to stop you now referring to the specimen PIP 2, but typing your responses to the relevant questions on separate A4 sheets.

You should head each separate sheet with your Name, DOB, Date and NI Number and number each separate A4 1 of x, 2 of x, 3 of x, 4 of x, etc, etc, etc.

When you receive the proper PIP 2 through the post, you can simply write in the space provided for each particular question in the form, "See my response on separate added page number, 1 of x, 2 of x, 3 of x, etc, etc." (or words to that affect)

You can then attach the added A4 pages to the back of PIP 2 Form with your Barcode on it that arrived through the post, with Treasury Tags or something similar.

This will save you having to copy over all your responses once you receive the proper PIP 2 Form.

Remember, if you provide enough information with The PIP 2 Form, there may be no need for a face to face assessment.

You should use our : PIP Claims Guide. (2nd Link down the page) whilst filling in the PIP 2 Form.

See also : PIP Self Test

How The PIP Points Scoring System Works.

&

This Post in our Spotlight Area at the top of The forum.

You should Bookmark/Favourite this page in your Internet Browser now.

That way you can return to this topic easily to pose any further queries that you may have by replying to the topic.

See : This Topic also !

Thanks in anticipation of your future co-operation in keeping all your PIP related queries to this topic ! :)

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris