× Members

Dvla to pip

More
8 years 1 month ago #154648 by Foz
Dvla to pip was created by Foz
I filled out the pip form now nearly 6 weeks I am dreading a assessment would I have to attend one or will they just make a decision.i just can't face it .
The topic has been locked.
More
8 years 1 month ago #154655 by shelam
Replied by shelam on topic Dvla to pip
Hi Foz

I guess the short answer is yes, you probably will have to attend for face to face assessment; it's fairly rare to manage to get a decision without.

Is this your first application -or have you already had an award and are renewing?

It's totally nerve-racking; but if you filled in the forms with the help of our guides, and have good supportive evidence, all you need to do is answer their questions truthfully, don't be intimidated - and if worse comes to worse, ask for MR and then appeal their decision if it isn't what you want or should expect.

Not much help I'm sorry. Good luck anyway :(
More
8 years 1 month ago #154667 by Foz
Replied by Foz on topic Dvla to pip
I was on low rates Dla for both and I'm having to change it over to pip I'm just dreading the whole process and stressed out .
More
8 years 1 month ago #154672 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Dvla to pip

Foz wrote: I was on low rates Dla for both and I'm having to change it over to pip I'm just dreading the whole process and stressed out .

AS there is more relevant content in your other topic on this subject I am locking this one to prevent further duplicate posts,

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.