× Members

ESA re-newal

More
8 years 2 months ago #154660 by Happy hippy
ESA re-newal was created by Happy hippy
Hi all
Have received ESA 50 form to fill in but noticed all the boxes are a lot smaller than 4 years ago.
I am not able to put all the information in detail on how my conditions affect me on Physical tasks.
I cannot fill in the form by hand so have downloaded PDF version and have the same problem with this form.
Any ideas on how to get around this would be greatly appreciated

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #154663 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA re-newal

Happy hippy wrote: Hi all
Have received ESA 50 form to fill in but noticed all the boxes are a lot smaller than 4 years ago.
I am not able to put all the information in detail on how my conditions affect me on Physical tasks.
I cannot fill in the form by hand so have downloaded PDF version and have the same problem with this form.
Any ideas on how to get around this would be greatly appreciated

You can attach additional pages to the ESA50.

Each page must have your full name and National Insurance Number at the top and we recommend that you have a page number at the bottom in the format "page X of Y".

I would recommend putting your answer either entirely within the comment box on the ESA50 or in an attached page, splitting it between the two invites the assessor to only read part of your response.

The additional pages should be attached to the ESA50 before you send it back by either a staple or by punching a hole in the top left and using a treasury tag, string or ribbon.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 2 months ago #154665 by Happy hippy
Replied by Happy hippy on topic ESA re-newal
Thanks for the reply Gordon
As I cannot put all the information in its entirety within the comment box.
Do I just use an additional page and leave the comment box empty apart from referring them to additional page.
And where do I attach the additional page. To the relevant page or at the end

More
8 years 2 months ago #154670 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA re-newal

Happy hippy wrote: Thanks for the reply Gordon
As I cannot put all the information in its entirety within the comment box.
Do I just use an additional page and leave the comment box empty apart from referring them to additional page.
And where do I attach the additional page. To the relevant page or at the end

Yes, just write in something like "see answer on page Z" in the comment box, use the same title on your comments page as the question you are answering to distinguish one answer from another.

I would attach all of the pages at the back of the form,

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 2 months ago #154673 by Happy hippy
Replied by Happy hippy on topic ESA re-newal
Thank you so much for your advice

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris