× Members

assessment

More
8 years 1 month ago #154716 by fawndog
assessment was created by fawndog
Hello I am getting confused know with all the changes of this pip/dla changes please could you try and advise me please.
at present I am on dla and esa and I am in the support group due to my motor neurone problem which is pma (progressive muscle atrophy) I am due to be assessed sometime in august regarding my esa but at present have not had a dla to pip assessment could you please try and clear up this question I have with these changes will I still be re assessed in august for my esa and will I still be assessed for the change to dla to pip please could you help.

very confused peter (fawndog)
THANK YOU

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #154729 by shelam
Replied by shelam on topic assessment
Hi Peter.

The question of DLA - PIP - if you look in the 'Topic ESA, PIP and DLA queries, Gordon has given a full explanation of when and how the transfer fro DLA to PIP is organised.

As for your reassessment for ESA, I am sure you will get your brown envelope nearer the time for the current award to run out.

I doubt that anyone can give you a definite date, or even a good estimate - and I appreciate just how worrying that can be. You WILL be invited to transfer to PIP; you WILL be reassessed for ESA, but exactly when is not definite.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fawndog

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris