× Members

Chancellor Treasury Select Committie

More
8 years 1 month ago #154784 by Johnny
Chancellor Treasury Select Committie was created by Johnny
Just watching Chancellor Treasury Select Committee grilling on BBC.

Osborne refused to say whether they would be no more cuts to the welfare budget!! He repeatedly avoided confirming that no more cuts would be made to the welfare budget.

It is clear to me that if the YES vote wins in June, all bets are off and there will be another series of cuts including Attendance Allowance!!
The topic has been locked.
  • bro58
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #154878 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Chancellor Treasury Select Committie

Johnny wrote: Just watching Chancellor Treasury Select Committee grilling on BBC.

Osborne refused to say whether they would be no more cuts to the welfare budget!! He repeatedly avoided confirming that no more cuts would be made to the welfare budget.

It is clear to me that if the YES vote wins in June, all bets are off and there will be another series of cuts including Attendance Allowance!!

Some Easter viewing !!

Watch Gideon's flannelling skills go into overdrive : Here.

I will leave you all to decide how good a Chancellor Osborne really is :whistle: !!!!

Topic locked to prevent a discussion developing.

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by bro58.
  • bro58
8 years 1 month ago #154894 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Chancellor Treasury Select Committie
As above.
Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.