× Members

Dla to pip

More
8 years 1 month ago #154965 by rayk
Dla to pip was created by rayk
Hi I have got my DLA to PIP face to face next Thursday can you tell me if I can ask for a copy of the report after my face to face with the Atos HC professional or do I have to wait until D.W.P get it to ask for it ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #154978 by shelam
Replied by shelam on topic Dla to pip
Hi rayk

wait until your have had your face to face and have given the assessor time to process your report, then you can ask the dwp for a copy. :)

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #154994 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Dla to pip

rayk wrote: Hi I have got my DLA to PIP face to face next Thursday can you tell me if I can ask for a copy of the report after my face to face with the Atos HC professional or do I have to wait until D.W.P get it to ask for it ?

Some members have been able to get a copy of the report before a decision has been made, others have had to wait until afterwards. Either way, it is DWP you must ask.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by slugsta.

More
8 years 1 week ago #157382 by rayk
Replied by rayk on topic Dla to pip
Hi and thanks to this fantastic site and all the wonderful information on it I got the result from my face to face on the 31 March and got high rate PIP for both care and mobility until March 2026. I got the letter informing me last week and I am still coming down to earth after reading it over and over again so once again thank you to all the mods for all there hard work on helping us all get thought this very stressful times. I was expecting to wait at least 8 weeks for results but only took 3 weeks so great result all round . Thanks you

More
8 years 1 week ago #157399 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Dla to pip

rayk wrote: Hi and thanks to this fantastic site and all the wonderful information on it I got the result from my face to face on the 31 March and got high rate PIP for both care and mobility until March 2026. I got the letter informing me last week and I am still coming down to earth after reading it over and over again so once again thank you to all the mods for all there hard work on helping us all get thought this very stressful times. I was expecting to wait at least 8 weeks for results but only took 3 weeks so great result all round . Thanks you

Terrific news, well done.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.