× Members

Thank You B and W !!

More
8 years 1 month ago #154967 by Maria
Thank You B and W !! was created by Maria
Hi there,

I am new to this site and not really sure how to access the assistance that you needed with your situation. I have a Work Capability Assessment soon and will be devastated if I don'[t get into the support group. Please can you signpost me to the help that you received with your case? Many many thanks in advance.

Maria

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #154988 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Thank You B and W !!

Maria wrote: Hi there,

I am new to this site and not really sure how to access the assistance that you needed with your situation. I have a Work Capability Assessment soon and will be devastated if I don'[t get into the support group. Please can you signpost me to the help that you received with your case? Many many thanks in advance.

Maria

Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explain where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

You've replied to a post that is many months old so you are very unlikely to receive a reply from the original poster, so I have moved you post into it's own topic.

You should have a look at our ESA Claim guides, there is a section at the back that covers the assessment process (WCA) and the questions you are likely to be asked.

If you have any specific questions then please reply to this post and we will do our best to help.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris