× Members

Esa assesment

More
8 years 1 month ago #155055 by deborah
Esa assesment was created by deborah
Hi my son has been awarded pip enhanced and now after all that hes being reassesed for esa..could this have something to do with his pip award..more worry :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #155058 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Esa assesment
Oh Deborah, it never rains but it pours, does it? :(

ESA reassessments were suspended for several years, due to a huge backlog, but were restarted at the end of last year. Since then many of us have had the forms drop through out letterboxes - it seems that they are trying to make up for lost time! As such, I don't think this has anything to do with your son's PIP claim.

You know what I'm going to say now, don't you? :cheer:

1) use the ESA guides

2) please keep everything relating to your son's ESA to this topic :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by slugsta.

More
8 years 1 month ago #155077 by deborah
Replied by deborah on topic Esa assesment
I have read through the esa guides and am more worried than i was it is going to be very difficult as some of the questions are the same

More
8 years 1 month ago #155090 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Esa assesment

deborah wrote: I have read through the esa guides and am more worried than i was it is going to be very difficult as some of the questions are the same

Although some of the ESA questions appear to be the same as those on the PIP form, the assessment criteria are different and you cannot simply use your answer for PIP for ESA.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris