× Members

NO PIP Or ESA Face to Face medicals needed

More
8 years 1 month ago #155106 by louise
Hi, recently I filled in a PIP Form & also ESA form around the same time & sent in all information I had about my partners case, most of the information was old from years ago, from medical records & past ESA, IB reports etc., as her conditions are the same & but have worsened over the years, also included a support letter from our local MP & some photos of her injuries over the years that relate to her mental illness disabilities, also a 24 hour diary & a week diary & a carers report.
I emailed Maximus for ESA & emailed ATOS for PIP, Shocked to find out, that my partner thankfully does not need to have a face to face medical for PIP or ESA.
Just waiting for the outcomes for ESA & PIP now, hopefully it's good news, that they have done both assessments by paper based.
Thank You to this great site, I've studied your forms & learnt a lot about this process & how it works now, hopefully she is put in the correct ESA Group & is successful with her PIP Claim, will let you know the outcome.
Thanks
Antony.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #155107 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic NO PIP Or ESA Face to Face medicals needed
Hi Antony and thanks for the update. Here's hoping you don't have to wait much longer for a favourable decision.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by slugsta.
The following user(s) said Thank You: louise

More
8 years 1 month ago #155156 by louise
Replied by louise on topic NO PIP Or ESA Face to Face medicals needed
Hi Again,
Would it be ok to do a SAR now, whilst waiting for decisions on both ESA & PIP, as mentioned already my partner, doesn't need to have face to face medicals now, which ATOS & Maximus confirmed.
What information should I request to see, Like ESA85A etc what codes are there for PIP & also where do I send the letter too? is it my local jobcentre?

Thanks in advance,
Antony.

More
8 years 1 month ago #155181 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic NO PIP Or ESA Face to Face medicals needed

louise wrote: Hi Again,
Would it be ok to do a SAR now, whilst waiting for decisions on both ESA & PIP, as mentioned already my partner, doesn't need to have face to face medicals now, which ATOS & Maximus confirmed.
What information should I request to see, Like ESA85A etc what codes are there for PIP & also where do I send the letter too? is it my local jobcentre?

Thanks in advance,
Antony.

If you are just after the assessment reports you can make the request over the phone, you can do it now for PIP but should wait until you have had the Decision for ESA.

If you want all of the information used in the Decision then you should issue a SAR to each office that dealt with the claims after you have had the results.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.