× Members

ESA50 arrived in post for reassessment..feeanxious

More
8 years 1 month ago #155260 by Brianflex
Hi, i trust this in posted in the right way..
i received my ESA50 in the post today..it seemed to come out of the blue..its been a few years since i was initally awarded ESA WRAG..so i kind of forgot about it..
its left me anxious and taken me right back to the feelings of a fugitive...my life is over etc..i know this may sound odd but it does have a real effect.....i've subscribed just now ..where is the best place to begin piecing together my ESA50 application...i'm worried that because i was awarded it on mental health grounds they'll think oh he's better now..but although i've been trying to do things like go on mental health courses and a bit of voluntary work..its still as hard now.
They're asking for evidence again but i feel like my older evidence somehow won't cut it with them this time around..is that how it goes?. its kind of caught me off guard.
any help or comfort you can provide much appreicated

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #155272 by Gordon
Brian

Our ESA guides and other information are on the following link.

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/esa1

Up to date medical evidence will carry far more weight with those assessing you than anything that is old, especially if it is older than a couple of years.

If you have any specific questions then please reply to this post and we will do our best to help.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brianflex

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris