× Members

Migrating dla to pip how long before you hear back

More
8 years 1 month ago #155284 by Sophie
Hello i am transferring from dla to pip and my current award runs out in June 2016 please can any body tell me how long it takes to hear form dwp i hposted the new pip forms off recorded delivery to them nearly 4 weeks ago and not heard from them still very worried thanks for your help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #155289 by Gordon

Sophie wrote: Hello i am transferring from dla to pip and my current award runs out in June 2016 please can any body tell me how long it takes to hear form dwp i hposted the new pip forms off recorded delivery to them nearly 4 weeks ago and not heard from them still very worried thanks for your help

It might be worth your checking with the DWP to confirm that they received your PIP2, although I would have expected you to have heard by now if they had not.

They will have sent your PIP2 onto either Capita or ATOS depending on where you are in the country. See

www.gov.uk/government/publications/pip-postcode-map-uk

You can contact them on

Contact ATOS

www.capita-pip.co.uk/contact-us.aspx

for an update.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris