× Members

dla to pip medical

More
8 years 1 month ago #155291 by colin123456
dla to pip medical was created by colin123456
could I ask, if your 59 with osteoarthritis of the spine neck, and need 2 new knees which my Doctor has said to hold on as long as possible,I also have moderate cognitive memory problems which I am treated for along with pain killers daily, I have been given an indefinite award in 2014, and my question. is does the dla consider your age, and what chance do you think their would be under these circumstances to not be called for the medical thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #155292 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic dla to pip medical

colin wrote: could I ask, if your 59 with osteoarthritis of the spine neck, and need 2 new knees which my Doctor has said to hold on as long as possible,I also have moderate cognitive memory problems which I am treated for along with pain killers daily, I have been given an indefinite award in 2014, and my question. is does the dla consider your age, and what chance do you think their would be under these circumstances to not be called for the medical thanks

The only aspect of age that PIP considers is whether the claimant meets the age limitations for claiming, which you do :)

Whether a face to face will be required will depend on the information that is included in and with your PIP2 form. I'm afraid there is no way to pre-empt this.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: colin123456

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris