× Members

ESA Face to face

More
8 years 1 month ago #155312 by DaveXJR1300
ESA Face to face was created by DaveXJR1300
Hi all
I am a bit perplexed I have a esa assessment this next week -- now so far the last 5 yrs been on esa without a face to face -- this time laid out EXACTLY the same as previous yrs powered chair user cant walk incontinent {Daily etc] and kapow this apparently aint good enough .
Now I am not worried per say .. but then again I am .
My regular Doctor has retired thru ill health and now surgery is run by locums whome I have not seen or met
Why after all info submitted do they need a face to face ?? Why if I was unfit since tories came to power do I suddenly need this ??
Your views would be appreciated
Thankyou :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #155314 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic ESA Face to face
Hi Dave and Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explain where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

No matter how much information you sent, the assessor believes that there is not enough to make a decision. This is entirely at the discretion of the assessor. It might be that s/he has decided it is time someone actually met you face2face - or I might be barking up the wrong tree, I doubt we'll ever know!

If you have a read of our ESA guide you will find out what to expect on the say.

ESA claims and appeals

You should Bookmark/Favourite this page in your Internet Browser now.

That way you can return to this topic easily to pose any further queries that you may have by replying to the topic.

See : This Topic also !

Thanks in anticipation of your future co-operation in keeping all your ESA related queries to this topic ! :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by slugsta.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DaveXJR1300

More
8 years 4 weeks ago #155357 by DaveXJR1300
Replied by DaveXJR1300 on topic ESA Face to face
Thanks for the up Mrs H :-) Been on here for ages used to be a member just paid up again :-)
The info here is beyond comparison as is the helpful folk :-)
keep up the good work
HuGs
WoOk

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.