× Members

pip no points

More
7 years 11 months ago #157550 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip no points

maxine wrote: just go medical report back they have not been back in touch with my dr they gone off my old medical report in oct 2015 when put new clam in on the 28 jan 2016 can they dothis and what can i do pls

Unfortunately they can, you need to show that this was inappropriate and that it is not reflective of your conditions as they are now.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #157555 by maxine
Replied by maxine on topic pip no points
sent it all thing in just waiting for another dr letter and trying to get money together for medical reports thanks

More
7 years 11 months ago #158207 by maxine
Replied by maxine on topic pip no points
Dr still saying if i need medical reports i have to pay for them so put appeal with no more medical evidence in cant even get letters off physio put in about side effects of meds and info on on all my illness do not know what more i can do is there anything else i can do pls

More
7 years 11 months ago #158219 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip no points

maxine wrote: Dr still saying if i need medical reports i have to pay for them so put appeal with no more medical evidence in cant even get letters off physio put in about side effects of meds and info on on all my illness do not know what more i can do is there anything else i can do pls

It's a long shot but you can write to the Tribunal Service explaining your problems with sourcing evidence and ask them to request a copy of your medical records.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: maxine

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.