× Members

Re Manual dexterity

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #155945 by ESA Headache
Re Manual dexterity was created by ESA Headache
|s it possible to download a ESA PDF to pc and then complete and save it as at moment I am receiving message to say only form will be saved not answers that I have filled in?

I did this last time but can't seem to manage it now

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 weeks ago - 8 years 3 weeks ago #155968 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Re Manual dexterity
Hi ESA h,

Yes, you should be able to do this. In fact, it is the only way to save your answers! The form is the same whether you are a new claimant or being reassessed. You should complete the form in detail, as you did the first time around. Do not assume that DWP or the assessor has any prior knowledge of you as they are unlikely to refer to your old records.

Using The PDF Version Of The ESA50 Questionnaire

If you continue to have problems, you might consider typing every reply in a word document and attaching to the ESA50 form.

You should Bookmark/Favourite this page in your Internet Browser now.

That way you can return to this topic easily to pose any further queries that you may have by replying to the topic.

See : This Topic also !

Thanks in anticipation of your future co-operation in keeping all your ESA related queries to this topic ! :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 8 years 3 weeks ago by slugsta.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #156075 by ESA Headache
Replied by ESA Headache on topic Re Manual dexterity
Manual Dexterity

I was placed in the Support Group after my last F2F assessment when I was taking to appeal but didn't get that far as decision was changed.

I qualified that under Manual Dexterity that I couldn't reliably turn the pages of a book, I have a neurological condition which causes me to be unable to feel what I am doing. Hence sometimes I am able to turn one page at a time, other times it would be a few pages at a time.

I am wondering whether the criteria is still the same i.e does cannot turn the pages of a book with either hand still remain the same to qualify if one was able to turn the page but not one at a time?

More
8 years 2 weeks ago - 8 years 2 weeks ago #156086 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Re Manual dexterity
Hi, I have merged your query with your previous ESA topic. It helps us enormously if everything relating to the same claim is kept in one place!

As far as I am aware there has been no change to the way the manual dexterity descriptor is interpreted. In your situation I would certainly argue that not knowing whether you would get the page you wanted means that you cannot perform this activity reliably.

You should Bookmark/Favourite this page in your Internet Browser now.

That way you can return to this topic easily to pose any further queries that you may have by replying to the topic.

See : This Topic also !

Thanks in anticipation of your future co-operation in keeping all your ESA related queries to this topic ! :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 8 years 2 weeks ago by slugsta.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.