× Members

moved into bungalow

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #156180 by wilton
moved into bungalow was created by wilton
Recently moved into bungalow after struggling to cope in my previous address.Stairs,distance between rooms etc.I am a little concerned that because I have done this my local cab advisor has suggested I have made things easier for myself and could go against me when renewing my claim.I find this a little concerning as I still have the same care needs but just in a smaller area.Any thoughts on this would be appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago - 8 years 2 weeks ago #156189 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic moved into bungalow
Hi ginger,

I disagree with the advisor, the important thing is that you have certain care/mobility needs (I guess we are talking about PIP?), not whether those needs are met. I don't see that moving to a bungalow would count against you.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 8 years 2 weeks ago by slugsta.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wilton

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #156238 by Rocket
Replied by Rocket on topic moved into bungalow

ginger wrote: Recently moved into bungalow after struggling to cope in my previous address.Stairs,distance between rooms etc.I am a little concerned that because I have done this my local cab advisor has suggested I have made things easier for myself and could go against me when renewing my claim.I find this a little concerning as I still have the same care needs but just in a smaller area.Any thoughts on this would be appreciated.

. I live in a bungalow and nothing has gone against me.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.