× Members

Pip

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #156226 by Sharon
Pip was created by Sharon
I first received low care and low mobility pip after mandatory reconsideration I received high care with an extra 1 point and low mobility for 4 years until sept 2017 they said they would call me sept 2016 to see if anything has changed,I have actually got worse as now I use an indoor frame also an outdoor walker do I need to tell them this as I am scarred of losing everything if I was to make a new claim.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #156262 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip

Sharon wrote: I first received low care and low mobility pip after mandatory reconsideration I received high care with an extra 1 point and low mobility for 4 years until sept 2017 they said they would call me sept 2016 to see if anything has changed,I have actually got worse as now I use an indoor frame also an outdoor walker do I need to tell them this as I am scarred of losing everything if I was to make a new claim.

Unless you feel that you meet the criteria for an Enhanced Mobility award you do not need to contact them.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #156332 by Sharon
Replied by Sharon on topic Pip
I think I meet the criteria but I'm not sure whether pip will,if I do leave things the way they are what will happen when I receive a phone call from pip in sept will I need to fill in another form or will pip carry on.

More
8 years 1 week ago #156343 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip

Sharon wrote: I think I meet the criteria but I'm not sure whether pip will,if I do leave things the way they are what will happen when I receive a phone call from pip in sept will I need to fill in another form or will pip carry on.

I would expect you to be re-assessed in September, this will be a full review of your claim and a new Decision will be made and hopefully a new award.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 1 week ago #156409 by Sharon
Replied by Sharon on topic Pip
Thank you for the advice.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.