× Members

Rights during assessment

More
8 years 1 week ago #157486 by Aurora
Replied by Aurora on topic Rights during assessment
After waiting nearly two weeks after his assessment the tension of waiting for a letter got too much and my husband phoned up and asked how things were progressing. We were hoping the decision maker might have made a decision by now, and they had! He's been put in the support group for 3 years, which is a huge relief. The stress of it all has made his health problems much worse, but hopefully that will all settle down a bit now. We can't understand why he's even been sent to a face to face assessment as nothing he has will ever get better, and we sent in comprehensive evidence.

Thanks for your wonderful guides and advice, which I'm certain have made a difference. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 week ago #157501 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Rights during assessment

Aurora wrote: After waiting nearly two weeks after his assessment the tension of waiting for a letter got too much and my husband phoned up and asked how things were progressing. We were hoping the decision maker might have made a decision by now, and they had! He's been put in the support group for 3 years, which is a huge relief. The stress of it all has made his health problems much worse, but hopefully that will all settle down a bit now. We can't understand why he's even been sent to a face to face assessment as nothing he has will ever get better, and we sent in comprehensive evidence.

Thanks for your wonderful guides and advice, which I'm certain have made a difference. :)

Many congratulations on the award and thank you for your comments.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.