× Members

Rights during assessment

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #157486 by Aurora
Replied by Aurora on topic Rights during assessment
After waiting nearly two weeks after his assessment the tension of waiting for a letter got too much and my husband phoned up and asked how things were progressing. We were hoping the decision maker might have made a decision by now, and they had! He's been put in the support group for 3 years, which is a huge relief. The stress of it all has made his health problems much worse, but hopefully that will all settle down a bit now. We can't understand why he's even been sent to a face to face assessment as nothing he has will ever get better, and we sent in comprehensive evidence.

Thanks for your wonderful guides and advice, which I'm certain have made a difference. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #157501 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Rights during assessment

Aurora wrote: After waiting nearly two weeks after his assessment the tension of waiting for a letter got too much and my husband phoned up and asked how things were progressing. We were hoping the decision maker might have made a decision by now, and they had! He's been put in the support group for 3 years, which is a huge relief. The stress of it all has made his health problems much worse, but hopefully that will all settle down a bit now. We can't understand why he's even been sent to a face to face assessment as nothing he has will ever get better, and we sent in comprehensive evidence.

Thanks for your wonderful guides and advice, which I'm certain have made a difference. :)

Many congratulations on the award and thank you for your comments.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris