× Members

ESA50 pdf problem

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #156415 by suepc
ESA50 pdf problem was created by suepc
I've downloaded the ESA50 pdf & a lot of the tick boxes seem to be missing — so, for example, if a question has 3 possible answers (No/Yes/It varies), there's only a tick box by 'No'.

Is this a fault with the form or am I doing something wrong?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago - 8 years 2 weeks ago #156426 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic ESA50 pdf problem
Hi and Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explain where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

In case you are not aware, your real name appears to be showing in the forum, if you want to change this then follow the instructions in the following FAQ

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

I have just had a look at the PDF and it is OK for me. Are you using a reasonably recent version of Acrobat? Other than that, I can't think what else could be the problem :(

If you really cannot get the PDF version to work properly for you, you can always type all your answers in Word and then add the pages. If you decide to do this you must ensure that your name and NINo is at the top of each page and the bottom right corners are marked '1 of 56' etc. You can also create an index and cross-reference each question.

You should Bookmark/Favourite this page in your Internet Browser now.

That way you can return to this topic easily to pose any further queries that you may have by replying to the topic.

See : This Topic also !

Thanks in anticipation of your future co-operation in keeping all your ESA related queries to this topic ! :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 8 years 2 weeks ago by slugsta.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #156611 by suepc
Replied by suepc on topic ESA50 pdf problem
Thanks for the name 'tip'.

I'm using the latest version of Acrobat on a Mac. The text boxes seem to be working OK — its just the tick boxes that are missing. If I hover over where a box should be, the hand symbol shows but clicking doesn't do anything.

Presumably I can print the form once I've completed everything I can & the put the 'tick' where the box should be.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #156635 by suepc
Update:

Working my way through your ESA50 guide, I clicked on the link to the ESA50 form & although that version has a header 'ESA50 (02/15 version), the actual document has ESA50 04/15 on the front page & all the tick boxes seem to be working.

The only other difference between the 2 forms seems to be the inclusion of red text saying "Please sign the form here after printing' in the signature box.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #156640 by suepc
Further update: the text boxes on the ESA50 form accessible via the link in your guide have a limit on the amount of text that can be entered into them, whereas the version with the missing tick boxes that I downloaded direct from the DWP site does not have this limit.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #156657 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA50 pdf problem
Sue

You need to use the form labelled 04/15 that you have downloaded directly from Gov UK.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.