× Members

Dla to pip

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #156149 by angie
Dla to pip was created by angie
Hi all can anyone help me iv received letter from dla say my dla care finished on the 11/4/2016 but it also says my mobility part finishes on the 11/4/2017 ? I then received one week dla payment to my bank today.. iv done my pip over 12week ago still no outcome so iv no idea if I lose my car I'm totally confused so I'm guessing my dla has stopped any idea anyone please x

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 weeks ago - 8 years 3 weeks ago #156153 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Dla to pip

angie wrote: Hi all can anyone help me iv received letter from dla say my dla care finished on the 11/4/2016 but it also says my mobility part finishes on the 11/4/2017 ? I then received one week dla payment to my bank today.. iv done my pip over 12week ago still no outcome so iv no idea if I lose my car I'm totally confused so I'm guessing my dla has stopped any idea anyone please x

You need to speak to the DWP about what is going on, if no Decision on your PIP claim has been made yet then your DLA should remain in payment until one is, if you have a fixed term DLA award that is about to end then the DWP should extend this by at least a year to ensure on-going payment.

It looks like they may have done this for your Mobility but not the Care component, this may be as simple as a typing error.

It's unlikely that the person in the call centre that you speak to will be able to provide the assistance that you need so you may need to ask for a call back from a manager.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 8 years 3 weeks ago by Gordon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: angie

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #156293 by angie
Replied by angie on topic Dla to pip
Thanks Gordon iv tried ringing with no success told me to wait for my pip letter x so iv still no idea what going on. I'll try again thanks for your help x

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #156295 by Gordon

angie wrote: Thanks Gordon iv tried ringing with no success told me to wait for my pip letter x so iv still no idea what going on. I'll try again thanks for your help x

You really need to ask for a call back from a manager.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #156417 by angie
Replied by angie on topic Dla to pip
Well I received a letter from dla saying it finished this month. Had no reply from pip. I rang pip up yesterday who told me my pip was sorted out in Feb and I should have received a letter. They said they would phone within 24hrs.. dla have just rang me saying. Y dla has been extended till my pip outcome. I've got no idea what going on what happened to my pip? My dla letter said my mobility component was till 2017.. but my care part finished this month. . So if it's been extended will I be getting full amount of dla?? They said yes but I can't trust them after this mess. Now no pip once again what a set of morons xx

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #156429 by Gordon
Angie

I can only advise as I have previously, you need to ask for a call back from a manager. The people you are talking to on the phone can only tell you what is available on the computer in front of them.

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.