× Members

Dla to pip

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #156451 by angie
Replied by angie on topic Dla to pip
They have extended my dla my pip hasn't been sorted even though I was told it had.iv got another year off dla..thanks Gordon much appreciated x

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #156467 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Dla to pip

angie wrote: They have extended my dla my pip hasn't been sorted even though I was told it had.iv got another year off dla..thanks Gordon much appreciated x

Your DLA will only remain in payment until four weeks after they make a Decision on your PIP claim.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #156985 by angie
Replied by angie on topic Dla to pip
Thanks Gordon they stopped my esa today too had to ring them to get it sorted it's just one big mess still no letter from pip. And I'm due my dla in 2 week do you think I should ring pip up again to see if it's sorted? Or just wait x

More
8 years 1 week ago #157018 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Dla to pip

angie wrote: Thanks Gordon they stopped my esa today too had to ring them to get it sorted it's just one big mess still no letter from pip. And I'm due my dla in 2 week do you think I should ring pip up again to see if it's sorted? Or just wait x

It won't do any harm.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.