× Members

esa/dla assessment

More
8 years 1 week ago #156419 by fawndog
esa/dla assessment was created by fawndog
Hello wonder if you could help me I just found out after being on the phone for over 45 minutes just to get through to dwp that I will receive a medical report form around the 1st of august
I was put into a support group by atos in 2013 with my condition which is motor neurone disease I am amazed that they what to assess me with my condition which as got worse over the last 3 years and which there is no cure
what is the best way to go about this I have got reports from my consultant at the charing cross hospital under the motor neurone disease department and hopefully from my gp do you think they will come and assesse me again which I hope will be a home visit

many thanks peter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 week ago - 8 years 1 week ago #156431 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic esa/dla assessment
Peter

I'm afraid all ESA claimants will be regularly assessed irrelevant of their conditions and the likelihood of improvement.

The best place to start is with our ESA Claim guides on the following link.

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/esa1

You can start completing the ESA50 if you use the electronic version which can be updated on your computer.

Using The PDF Version Of The ESA50 Questionnaire

A home assessment will in part depend on how detailed your ESA50 is, but one is more likely if you can include a letter explaining why you cannot attend at Maximus's offices from your GP. You should source this when you get your ESA50 so that it is current to your re-assessment.

If you have more questions then please reply to this post and we will do our best to help.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 8 years 1 week ago by Gordon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fawndog

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.