× Members

PIP Assessment Query

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #156455 by michael watts
PIP Assessment Query was created by michael watts
Hi I'm new to this forum even thou I have been a member for quite a while, I had my PIP Assessment on Wednesday of this week at my home address he told me that he was a doctor and we went through all the normal questions/answers I have just one query he tells me that he is putting me down for a re-assessment in 6 months??? . Now the only reason that I can think of is that I was having MRI scans on my Spine on Thursday(the day after the assessment) and waiting then for follow-up appointments with my Consultants so is he giving me 6 months to see what the outcome is??? I just wondered if anybody else has been in this situation.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #156460 by shelam
Replied by shelam on topic PIP Assessment Query
Hi Michael

just so you know, your full name is showing at the top of your email; if you would rather use a different name, please look at our 'Frequently asked questions' where it explains how to change it!

I think really this is a question for other members; being logical it seems that the assessor was being ultra careful in his assessment and is waiting to see the outcome of your medical tests; as we all know it can take some time for the results of any scans etc to be 'read' and then decided upon, but maybe other members have had similar experiences and can advise you from their own experience?

I wouldn't worry about it too much - everyone is different and if you are at an awkward stage in your diagnosis, things like this are going to happen. Just keep your fingers crossed that all is well with your scan. Good luck :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: michael watts

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.