× Members

ESA50 and support form HELP

More
8 years 1 week ago #156603 by stripey1877
ESA50 and support form HELP was created by stripey1877
I received an ESA50 about 2weeks ago even although I had been assessed before as being in the WRSG. After completing it and getting supporting evidence from my wife/carer, psychiatrist, GP and Renfrewshire carers future plan.

Another letter came in 7 days after receiving the ESA50, advising I was in the support group and the benefits I was on and the rates (the benefit rates have not changed in 2years.

I am really confused what to do, should I send the form anyway in case they sanction me? Their is little point phoning them as they say one thing and do another. I should also mention I am both higher rates of DLA and this ESA comes with a medical questionnaire?

Can anyone please help?

stripey1877

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 week ago #156646 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA50 and support form HELP
Stripey

This is the third time that you have asked this question in as many days, you need to bookmark your question or you can find it by clicking on your forum name to produce a list of your recent posts.

The letter appears to be the b-annual entitlement letter for ESA, you need to return the completed ESA50.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.