× Members

Letter from gp

More
8 years 1 week ago #156607 by attiq
Letter from gp was created by attiq
Hi everyone
Thnx for ur help regarding gp adress..I am struggling to get gp,s letter he has given me summary report regarding that I requested him to give me a detailed letter about my physical and mental health but he replied if dwp want that one they will contact him.i been hopitalized shall i ring the hospital consultants to write a letter .will that be any good? I am refred to councilling but it takes time to have that one.
Thanks for your help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 week ago - 8 years 1 week ago #156652 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Letter from gp

attiq wrote: Hi everyone
Thnx for ur help regarding gp adress..I am struggling to get gp,s letter he has given me summary report regarding that I requested him to give me a detailed letter about my physical and mental health but he replied if dwp want that one they will contact him.i been hopitalized shall i ring the hospital consultants to write a letter .will that be any good? I am refred to councilling but it takes time to have that one.
Thanks for your help

They may contact your GP but probably son;t, unfortunately you cannot force then to provide you with letters of support as they are not required to provide this service. You can try your Consultants, but the same applies.

You can also access you medical records.

Requesting your medical records

Charging for medical records

If you have further questions then please reply to this post and we will do our best to help.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 8 years 1 week ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.