× Members

Customer compliance visit

More
8 years 1 week ago #156616 by Deb
Customer compliance visit was created by Deb
I have a customer compliance officer visit this week. Please help as I don't know how it works.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 week ago #156659 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Customer compliance visit

Deb wrote: I have a customer compliance officer visit this week. Please help as I don't know how it works.

It may be a random selection or they have concerns about your financial situation that they need to investigate.

There's no format tho the meeting so I can't really explain it, they may need to see your bank statements so you might want to have these available.

You are entitled to have someone with you and I would recommend that you do.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 1 week ago #156664 by Mabel2015
Replied by Mabel2015 on topic Customer compliance visit
I had one of these. I rang the number on the letter in advance and the lady was,helpful and told me whIch bank statements she needed. So it might be worth calling. If you'd rather not do that, I'd make sure you have bank statements going back a few months.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.