× Members

face to face assements

• tracy
  • Topic Author
8 years 1 week ago #156618 by tracy
face to face assements was created by tracy
i have got one 0ne the 25th 16 i have enphysema not feeling get at the moment my daughter as to take me has i cant get there on my own i do get pip bt why on why do we have to keep goin threw these assements i have another chest infection doctors told me to stay away from crowded rooms . esa no all my imformation and still call me up

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 week ago #156660 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic face to face assements

tracy wrote: i have got one 0ne the 25th 16 i have enphysema not feeling get at the moment my daughter as to take me has i cant get there on my own i do get pip bt why on why do we have to keep goin threw these assements i have another chest infection doctors told me to stay away from crowded rooms . esa no all my imformation and still call me up

I am afraid that the view of the politicians and the DWP is that everyone can get better and they need to reassess claimants on a regular basis to take account of this.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 1 week ago #156690 by leejak
Replied by leejak on topic face to face assements
I am sorry to hear this. I am due for my face to face on the 21st 16. I also suffer from emphysema amongst other things. From the day the envelope arrived I have not slept or eaten properly. My depression and anxiety are through the roof. My wife will be attending with me. Make sure your daughter attends the assessment with you.
Good luck. Lets hope we get a good result on both our assessmemts.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.