× Members

ESA job didnt work out

More
8 years 1 week ago #157000 by Nickjb
Replied by Nickjb on topic ESA job didnt work out
This happened to me - given conflicting advice but if he finished work within 12 weeks for the same reason he was initially on ESA he can claim under linked ruling although for me they went through the form over the phone. I was then asked within a month to complete the ESA form again and then called for an assessment. Dont mean to panic you but in my situation they took my ESA off me after assessment and I am now appealing. I like your son, wanted to return to work but it didnt work out due to my disabilities and I will argue this in the appeal and show as best as I can I meet the descriptors for ESA. They dont make it easy - I felt overwhelmed too but dont give up!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.