× Members

Urgent help required

More
8 years 1 week ago #156731 by chevy
Urgent help required was created by chevy
My initial application for ESA was made in 2012, and I was placed in the support group.
I have now been'Old' ESA50 form, decision before 28 Jan 2013 sent a ESA50 04/14 form to complete to renew my application. Do I follow the 'Old' ESA50 form, decision before 28 Jan 2013 or is this just for revision and appeals. Furthermore, as I was covered by the exceptional circumstances criteria, and still fit this criteria is it necessary for me to complete all of the form.
Kind regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 week ago #156750 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Urgent help required

bridie wrote: My initial application for ESA was made in 2012, and I was placed in the support group.
I have now been'Old' ESA50 form, decision before 28 Jan 2013 sent a ESA50 04/14 form to complete to renew my application. Do I follow the 'Old' ESA50 form, decision before 28 Jan 2013 or is this just for revision and appeals. Furthermore, as I was covered by the exceptional circumstances criteria, and still fit this criteria is it necessary for me to complete all of the form.
Kind regards

You need to use the latest guides at the top of the ESA section.

This is a full reassessment of your claim, so you need to complete the forum in detail and provide evidence as you can to support what you have written.

This is particularly the case if you previously qualified through the Exceptional Circumstances as there is no assumption that you still meet this criteria. You must provide up to date information to support your still meeting these Regulations.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: chevy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.