× Members

Response from Gordon re: completion of ESA form

More
8 years 1 week ago #156828 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA completing form.
Bridie

I've merged your topics, please try and keep your post in this topic!

To answer your additional question, see my previous post for those you have already asked.

I can't comment on why the ME website says that you won't score points, but 1.d(I) and 1.d(II) both score 6 points.

You can argue that tiredness affects your ability to talk and read, but I think you are unlikely to score points, these activities are aimed primarily at claimants who are mute or have serious speech issues and those that are blind or have serious sight problems.

The law creates a cleat divide between the ESA questions that deal with physical issues (questions 1-10) and mental health issues (11-17), however, this does not mean that you cannot argue that ME/CFS has aspects of both and that you should be able to score points in both sections.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.