× Members

pip

• KENNETH R WILSON
  • Topic Author
8 years 2 weeks ago #156867 by KENNETH R WILSON
pip was created by KENNETH R WILSON
CAN YOU TELL ME HOW LONG AFTER YOUR MEDICAL FOR PIP DO YOU HEAR THIS IS NINE WEEKS BEEN WATING FOR ANSWER
thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #156910 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip
K

Welcome to the forum.

In case you are not aware, your real name appears to be showing in the forum, if you want to change this then follow the instructions in the following FAQ

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

There has been a significant slowdown in the Decision making process for PIP claims, last week, one member reported that the DWP had told then the eight weeks was now normal.

I would chase the DWP for an update.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #156944 by Colin H
Replied by Colin H on topic pip
Kenneth, I had my medical assessment 12 weeks ago tomorrow but still no decision. :(

I telephoned the PIP department last week and they promised to ask the decision maker to deal with my claim urgently. I was told to ring them again next Monday if I haven't heard anything as my claim would then be beyond their 8 to 12 week estimate for a decision.

Hope you hear soon - the wait is nerve racking isn't it?

Colin

More
8 years 1 week ago #157010 by Joanne
Replied by Joanne on topic pip
I had my medical on March 30th and got a text saying I had been awarded it just 2 weeks later. Not got the details by letter yet but text said i will receive that within 2 weeks along with payment.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.