× Members

?'s on newsletter items pls

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #156872 by Chrissy
?'s on newsletter items pls was created by Chrissy
Hi

Thanks for your news letter which I receive every other wednesday.
I have some questions on some items in the letter, as I would like clarification please, as it all helps me to get a well done claim.

1.How can a PIP assessor complete your entire assessment – and score you nothing - days before you even turn up for your medical.

2. Also, on the list of informal observations, what you mean by skin tone?
I am olivey skinned, but don't get out much but I still look a bit foreign, does this go against me?
Or, if you don't mean race, what if someone has spots like ance?

How can skin tone contribute to whether a person deserves a PIP award?

What if your tan comes from sitting in your garden or private area outside flat?

What if your manner is different due to mental illness/handicap?

What if your mood and concentration ability are due to things like undiagnosed ADHD or depression?

Many thanks in advance for the clarification.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #156913 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ?'s on newsletter items pls
Chrissy

1. They can't, it's probably one of the reasons why they were sacked!

2. They mean whether you look healthy or not; this could be affected by your conditions or whether you can wash and bathe.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chrissy

More
8 years 1 week ago #157723 by Chrissy
Replied by Chrissy on topic ?'s on newsletter items pls
Hi Gordon

I dont wash or bathe for days, I just use wet wipes but only on the more smellier parts of the body (sorry to sound crude) would that count as having a PIP worthy need.

More
8 years 1 week ago #157765 by Gordon

Chrissy wrote: Hi Gordon

I dont wash or bathe for days, I just use wet wipes but only on the more smellier parts of the body (sorry to sound crude) would that count as having a PIP worthy need.

You would need to look at how you fit with the Descriptors for Washing and Bathing.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 11 months ago #159610 by Chrissy
Replied by Chrissy on topic ?'s on newsletter items pls
hi, sorry to bother you again, I found the diary template but it was read only, do you have a template that I can complete myself on my computer, thank you

More
7 years 11 months ago #159636 by Gordon

Chrissy wrote: hi, sorry to bother you again, I found the diary template but it was read only, do you have a template that I can complete myself on my computer, thank you

If you have downloaded the PDF version then it is intended for printing and completion by hand, if you download the Word version then you can complete it on your computer.

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.