× Members

PIP MR letters

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #156935 by Tricia
PIP MR letters was created by Tricia
Hi, please forgive me if I have already sent this once! I know I wrote one out but can't find it on the forum , I'm thinking I must not have pressed submit.
I know I have previously found on the site templated letters for requesting a MR . I received a letter turning me down for pip and need to put together my letter explaining why I disagree with their decision. Try as I might I now can't find it on the site!
Would you please be so kind as to sign post me to it.
Thank you in anticipation Tricia

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago - 8 years 2 weeks ago #156953 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic PIP MR letters
Hi Tricia,

If you click on your own name in blue (when you are signed into the forum) you will be able to see a list of all your previous posts. I cannot find one asking about the MR letter! :)

The PIP guide talks you through the process but does not have a template letter. However, one can be found in the ESA MR guide.

ESA mandatory reconsiderations and appeals

If you bookmark or favourite this on your web browser now, that is another way of finding it easily in future. Then you can return here if you have further questions about your PIP claim. It helps us enormously if everything related to the same claim is kept in one place and I hope it will make things easier for you too.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 8 years 2 weeks ago by slugsta.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #156962 by Tricia
Replied by Tricia on topic PIP MR letters
Thank you so much. I was just looking in the wrong place for a template letter, Really appreciate the help.,
Could I just ask if prescribed hand splints classed as an aid?
The following user(s) said Thank You: slugsta

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #156973 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP MR letters

Tricia wrote: Thank you so much. I was just looking in the wrong place for a template letter, Really appreciate the help.,
Could I just ask if prescribed hand splints classed as an aid?

Aids are things that allow you to complete an activity where you would not be able to without their assistance, so if these splints allow you to prepare and cook a meal or help you to be able dress or undress, etc. them you can argue that they should be treated as an aid.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tricia

More
8 years 1 week ago #157436 by Tricia
Replied by Tricia on topic PIP MR letters
Hi ,
I phoned the DWP 6 days ago to inform them I would like to Request a MR following them turning me down for pip, and elected not to speak with the DM, opting to follow everything up in writing and was given until may 20th to get the letter and extra evidence into them.
Today I have received a text saying I don't need to make any more contact as they are reviewing my claim at the moment!
I am confused to say the least and I am unsure how to proceed,! Any advice would be welcome .
Tricia

More
8 years 1 week ago #157456 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP MR letters

Tricia wrote: Hi ,
I phoned the DWP 6 days ago to inform them I would like to Request a MR following them turning me down for pip, and elected not to speak with the DM, opting to follow everything up in writing and was given until may 20th to get the letter and extra evidence into them.
Today I have received a text saying I don't need to make any more contact as they are reviewing my claim at the moment!
I am confused to say the least and I am unsure how to proceed,! Any advice would be welcome .
Tricia

It's a standard letter acknowledging the MR request.

Gordon

The following user(s) said Thank You: Tricia

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.