× Members

Dla To Pip Transfer

More
8 years 1 week ago #156995 by Bob
Dla To Pip Transfer was created by Bob
Hi I sent back mycompleted Pip 21 form 1 month ago,heard nothing back as yet.

Would it be in order to contact Atos or the Dwp requesting update,I live in the Edinburgh area and who would I contact at this stage Atos or the DWP? have looked on site but unable to find phone numbers for either,would appreciate any help,this site has so much to offer claimants,many thank's to the moderators.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 week ago #157026 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Dla To Pip Transfer

Bob wrote: Hi I sent back mycompleted Pip 21 form 1 month ago,heard nothing back as yet.

Would it be in order to contact Atos or the Dwp requesting update,I live in the Edinburgh area and who would I contact at this stage Atos or the DWP? have looked on site but unable to find phone numbers for either,would appreciate any help,this site has so much to offer claimants,many thank's to the moderators.

I would start with ATOS

Contact ATOS

Phone: 0800 2888 777 or 0113 230 9175

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

If you need to contact the DWP then their number will be on the letter that you received with your PIP2 form.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.