× Members

Payments

More
8 years 6 days ago #157105 by worriedwoman
Payments was created by worriedwoman
Hi, does this seem right ?
I was awarded pip from dla and received a letter saying they would pay me pip from 30/3.
I received payment at full amount of dla on the 15/3, the half of dla on the 29/3.
I received yesterday half of the pip payment .21/4
I was thinking that I should receive the full pip payment on the 27/4.
I am very confused.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 days ago #157119 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Payments
worriedwoman

When they make a PIP Decision they are supposed to line it up with the PIP payment system so that these anomalies do not happen, from the date you have posted, this does not appear tho have happened.

The DLA dates are consistent as a run on from 30/3, but I agree that the PIP is wrong as it should cover three weeks and not the two that appear to have been paid, however, I think you nee to wait for the next payment to confirm that a week is missing before you contact the DWP as it's possible that this will fix the problem.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 10 months ago #159940 by worriedwoman
Replied by worriedwoman on topic Payments
Hello, I have as suggested waited and received £258.66 on the 19/5. I dont understand.
TIA

More
7 years 10 months ago #159983 by Gordon

worriedwoman wrote: Hello, I have as suggested waited and received £258.66 on the 19/5. I dont understand.
TIA

Without knowing your award I can't really comment, have you spoken to the DWP?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 10 months ago #160573 by worriedwoman
Replied by worriedwoman on topic Payments
Thanks I was awarded the highest for both parts
TIA

More
7 years 10 months ago #160589 by Gordon

worriedwoman wrote: Thanks I was awarded the highest for both parts
TIA

It appears to be a payment for 13 days, you have to contact the DWP for an explanation.

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.