× Members

esa50 sent six weeks ago ,i still have not heard ?

More
8 years 1 week ago #157153 by eve
hi i sent my esa50 nearly six weeks ago now,i still have not heard if i need to go for a FTF or not .I have sent evidence with it. and a new letter from my consultant that should get there on monday.Should i send a copy to the DHSS at this stage or wait and see if i do have to go for a FTF ?I am getting really anxious about the fact they would have had my ESA50 form for six weeks in a few days.What if a letter was sent ,and its gone missing in the post? and i might have missed an a appointment without even knowing. Is this normal or should i telephone someone?I dont want to as i might get in a state having to talk to them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 week ago #157165 by Gordon

eve wrote: hi i sent my esa50 nearly six weeks ago now,i still have not heard if i need to go for a FTF or not .I have sent evidence with it. and a new letter from my consultant that should get there on monday.Should i send a copy to the DHSS at this stage or wait and see if i do have to go for a FTF ?I am getting really anxious about the fact they would have had my ESA50 form for six weeks in a few days.What if a letter was sent ,and its gone missing in the post? and i might have missed an a appointment without even knowing. Is this normal or should i telephone someone?I dont want to as i might get in a state having to talk to them.

I would give Maximus a call for an update.

www.chdauk.co.uk/contact-us

Then you can decide whether to send these letters to the DWP.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 1 week ago #157232 by eve
i call maximus today they have sent me an appointment for am may17th. I had to change to pm as my conditionis worse in the mornings ,i did request a afternoon appointment on my ESA50 form ,i requested afternoons last time and the gave me a morning appointment that i had to change.Anyway what shoud i do? should i send all the info i have to the DHSS if so who should i address it to .Or should i just take everything a long to the assessment? any advise as i am realy upset they had to do this instead of making a decision on all the info i sent.Although the last letter i sent would have arrived today,i dont know if it would have made a diffrence anyway.

More
8 years 1 week ago #157282 by Gordon

eve wrote: i call maximus today they have sent me an appointment for am may17th. I had to change to pm as my conditionis worse in the mornings ,i did request a afternoon appointment on my ESA50 form ,i requested afternoons last time and the gave me a morning appointment that i had to change.Anyway what shoud i do? should i send all the info i have to the DHSS if so who should i address it to .Or should i just take everything a long to the assessment? any advise as i am realy upset they had to do this instead of making a decision on all the info i sent.Although the last letter i sent would have arrived today,i dont know if it would have made a diffrence anyway.

I would send a copy to Maximus now and then take a copy to the assessment and ask the assessor to confirm it is already in your file and they have read it and if not to read it before they continue with the interview.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: eve

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.