× Members

DWP visiting me 3 weeks after sending ESA form.

More
8 years 1 week ago #157176 by Heather Mccall
DWP visiting me 3 weeks after sending ESA form. was created by Heather Mccall
Have had a letter today from Local Service Compliance at Coventry to say they are coming to my home so I can keep them up to date. To talk about any changes that could affect my benefits. There is no mention of ESA or capability to work.. They want up to date financials etc. Don't know what this is about. Is this completely separate from ESA don't know what is going on. Anybody any ideas? euansma

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 week ago #157235 by shelam
Hi Heather

very quick answer; if you google local service compliance it will tell you exactly what it's about. It looks to be a perfectly normal event, nothing at all to worry about..

Can't give you any more information than that, because it's not something that we usually deal with!

Good luck with it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.