× Members

ESA 50 reply

More
8 years 1 week ago #157192 by king goodwill
ESA 50 reply was created by king goodwill
I received my dreaded reply to my esa50 today, although my letter states that I have been placed on the support group and will be paid fort nightly the last line of letter states
"The amounts on this page apply from 8 April 2016 to 14 April 2016".
A sum total of 6 days, if they have taken me off would this letter state that they had, or should I expect another letter setting out new dates
Confused anyone help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 week ago #157257 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA 50 reply

king goodwill wrote: I received my dreaded reply to my esa50 today, although my letter states that I have been placed on the support group and will be paid fort nightly the last line of letter states
"The amounts on this page apply from 8 April 2016 to 14 April 2016".
A sum total of 6 days, if they have taken me off would this letter state that they had, or should I expect another letter setting out new dates
Confused anyone help

The ESA year is split into two with dates in April; due to the uprating of payments (rates are the same this year as last) and November for the payment of the Christmas Bonus.

ESA is an indefinite award, so the Decision Letters do not include any dates in regard to when the award will finish.

So I would expect you to receive another letter with dates from 15 April to a date in November.

If you want to know how long your award is for then you should be able to call the ESA hotline and ask for the prognosis, this is used to set the reassessment date.

Gordon.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.