× Members

quick question please

More
8 years 1 week ago #157248 by Sully32
quick question please was created by Sully32
my brother inlaw has received a letter from the DWP today from the debt collection department my question is could you advise me what a 3rd party recovery is [carers allowance] please thanks in advance :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 week ago - 8 years 1 week ago #157289 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic quick question please

sully32 wrote: my brother inlaw has received a letter from the DWP today from the debt collection department my question is could you advise me what a 3rd party recovery is [carers allowance] please thanks in advance :)

I'm afraid that this is not really a matter than we can provide advice on the forum for, they would be advised to contact the CAB who have experience of these issues.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 8 years 1 week ago by Gordon.

More
8 years 1 week ago #157295 by Sully32
Replied by Sully32 on topic quick question please
ok thanks gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.